Gameforge login ticket is invalid or has expired error message

    • #1

    WHY? Your Gameforge login ticket is invalid or hasexpired.Account authentication has failed.Please endeavour again after.

  • Zhirelia

    Added the Label GameForge Launcher/Steam

  • Korin

    Inverse the title of the thread from "help" to "Gameforge login ticket is invalid or has expired error message".

    • #2

    So I've been online with 3 of my characters this morning and now getting this error when I tried to log in over again.

    Restarted computer.....fixed it.

    • #3

    Hi, now after long time awaited I'm try to enter the game but later I select the server (Europe) hullo go me some error what'south its the problem ? I try to make another new account and his get me a new problem, like You dont take an business relationship on this game, try first to create a game account. Delight someone Assist Me !!!

    • #4


    Error

    Are you facing the same fault?
    Swapping to mobile internet fixes this issue for me (but not ideal ofc).
    Not sure what is going on anymore, was able to login yesterday :l Raised a support ticket and hoping for the best.

    Hope they don't RIP my account like they did with Soulworkers.

    • #v

    Cheers and so much for idea, only i endeavor that only when arive at home. I endeavour and coming with a response.